How do I enter my uniform case number?

You must enter the 20-digit Uniform Case Number. This number must be entered exactly in order from left to right, as shown below.

Uniform Case Number

If you need assistance confirming what your case number is or if you are not able to correctly submit your case number, please contact one of the following for assistance:

If your child support case is less than 60 days old, it may not yet be entered into the database. Please contact the Clerk of Court's Office in which your case was filed for assistance. You can find a list of clerk numbers here.

NOTE: The County Designator may be different for your case. The "01" is used as an example. Please enter your County Designator as shown on your case paperwork.